We want you to be completely satisfied with each and every purchase. We believe that the creation of a bridge between consumers and ground-level artisans and craftsmen depends on high-quality products and extraordinary customer service.
Our shipments are carefully inspected before leaving our warehouse, but if you are not satisfied with your purchase or gift, under certain circumstances, you can return / exchange the product within 7 days from date of delivery, but under the condition that www.indianhandicraftsshop.com customer service is intimated by email or otherwise within 48 hours of delivery of the goods to your address.
You can e-mail us at email@example.com.. Please mention your order number in the subject line to help us quickly process your returns
In the unlikely event that your merchandise arrives damaged, you should email us a photo of the damaged product. You may communicate to us by email, or otherwise, about any damaged items in your shipment within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Genuine quality issues – please provide us the details of the issues in quality in your first communication to us.
- Packages lost in transit
- In case www.indianhandicraftsshop.com discovers any mispricing on its online catalogue and the price charged to you is higher than the actual price discovers
In all cases, refunds can only be granted if a request for a refund been put in within 48 hour of delivery of the product.
Before you return a www.indianhandicraftsshop.com product, Since each product is handcrafted and unique in its own way, an irregular weave or print or a stitch shall not be considered as a defect. Handloom by definition means a glorious uncertainty when it comes to uniformity.
We will be happy to replace any damaged / incorrect items, assuming a comparable replacement is available, or provide you with a full refund, including delivery charges, if any, on originally shipping the product to you.
Any products that might be missing from your order will be shipped as soon as possible at no additional charge to you.
Strictly, no refunds will be given in the following cases:
- In case of minor design and color variations. With handloom products there will always be some variation between products
- Incorrect or outdated delivery address provided by the customer
- Incorrect address format including any form of a PO Box address
- On three failed delivery attempts by the courier
- If the package is refused by recipient
- If the products returned are in a used or damaged condition
Refunds will not be issued if the returned products have been damaged or altered in any way before arriving at our above-mentioned return location.
No refunds will be provided if the www.indianhandicraftsshop.com customer service is not intimated by email or otherwise within 48 hours of delivery of the goods to your address about the customer’s desire to seek a refund/replacement. Further, no refunds will be available if the product is returned to our above address after the 7-day returns period has expired.
Please ensure that the returned merchandise is unused, undamaged and is in a salable condition.
In the case of refunds, banks normally take 7-10 business days to process a refund once it has been initiated from our end.